- Office management from initial build to ongoing operation.
- Perform all office manager duties including furnishing office, identifying and managing vendors, managing physical plant, equipment leasing and maintenance and ordering office supplies.
- Entrusted with depositing large sums of cash and with diverse, highly confidential company and personal information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters.
- Set up all accounts needed to manage office.
- Create and maintain essential company filing systems.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars.
- Manage HR hiring and performance functions using Insperity suite.
- Manage aspects of finances for high-net-worth individuals.
- Manage international and domestic reservations and private and commercial travel.
- Project management.
- Event planning and catering.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Manage aircraft and flight logs.
- Maintain multiple vehicles.
- Marketing-related tasks.
- Personal legal and financial needs and personal errands.
- Identify and hire household staff.
- English and German speaker.
- American and Canadian citizenship.